In this module you will learn how to use the User List by CloudScope. The User List by CloudScope is designed for showing a list of data presented in the format of a Twitter profile.
Module 104 – User List by CloudScope
- Power BI Custom Visual – User List by CloudScope
- Dataset – Twitter Profiles.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 104 – User List by CloudScope.pbix
- Designed to show a list of users presented in the format of Twitter.
- Can show either Compact or Expanded view.
This User List displays the results of tweets about the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are a few customizations that you can enable for this visual.
- Under the Column mapping section you must map the columns in your dataset to the column properties within the User List visual. Without this step no data will display.
- The Display section allows you to toggle back and forth between the Compact and Expanded view of this visual. You can also determine if you want an icon for any web links you have.
- The Formatting section allows you to adjust the font and color size on the visual.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 35+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.