In this module you will learn how to use the Enlighten Waffle Chart. The Enlighten Waffle Chart is a simple way to visualize a percentage of values on a 10 x 10 grid of dots.
Module 96 – Enlighten Waffle Chart)
- Power BI Custom Visual – Enlighten Waffle Chart
- Dataset – Power BI Experience.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 96 – Enlighten Waffle Chart.pbix
- 10 X 10 grid of dots to visualize percentage values.
- Can display two responses to a question.
- Has the ability to show a blurb describing the value.
This Enlighten Waffle Chart show the survey results form two questions.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there only a few settings that are specific to this visual.
- In the Visual section you can modify the appearance of the colors used in the Waffle chart as well as add a blub to the visual.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.