In this module you will learn how to use the Brick Chart by MAQ Software. The Brick Chart provides a simple method for highlighting your best and worst performers in a 100 square colored chart.
Module 90 – Brick Chart (MAQ Software)
- Power BI Custom Visual – Brick Chart (MAQ Software)
- Dataset – Training Course Activity.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 90 – Brick Chart (MAQ Software).pbix
- Has 100 squares colored according to the percentage break down of each category value.
This Brick Chart shows the popularity of certain certain courses that students have taken.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there only a few settings that are specific to the this visual.
- In the Legend section you can modify the appearance and location of the chart’s legend.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.