In this module you will learn how to use the Funnel with Source Custom Visual by MAQ Software. The Funnel with Source is great for displaying data as it flows through a process or set of steps.
Module 87 – Funnel with Source (MAQ Software)
- Power BI Custom Visual – Funnel with Source (MAQ Software)
- Dataset – Customer Opportunities by Territory.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 87 – Funnel with Source (MAQ Software).pbix
- Great for showing a metric across various stages.
- Can display a secondary measure below the colored bars.
This Funnel with Source chart shows the multiple stages of the sales process.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find several settings that can be adjusted for this visual.
- In the Data colors section you can define the colors that are used in each category of the funnel.
- In the Primary data labels section you can adjust the appearance of the data labels that are on the top part of the funnel.
- In the Secondary data labels section you can adjust the appearance of the data labels that are on the bottom part of the funnel.
- Using the Gradient colors settings you can change the colors that are used in the source section of the chart.
- Finally, using the Connector settings section you can change the color of the shapes between each of the stages.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.