In this module you will learn how to use the Text Filter Custom Visual. This visual allows you to filter all the other visuals on your report by typing in a value into the Text Filter.
Module 82 – Text Filter
- Power BI Custom Visual – Text Filter
- Dataset – All Product Sales.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 82 – Text Filter.pbix
- Provides a search box that can filter all other visuals on a report.
- Use the eraser widget to clear the current search.
This Text Filter allows users to filter all report visuals based the product that is supplied.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are no specific settings that can be adjusted for this visual.
You can however adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.