In this module you will learn how to use the Cylindrical Gauge Custom Visual by MAQ Software. The Cylindrical Gauge can be helpful for visualizing a single metric on your report.
Module 74 – Cylindrical Gauge (MAQ Software)
- Power BI Custom Visual – Cylindrical Gauge (MAQ Software)
- Dataset – Ratings By Employee.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 74 – Cylindrical Gauge (MAQ Software).pbix
- Basic gauge for displaying a single metric.
- Visual tick marks can be disabled.
This Cylindrical Gauge shows average customer satisfaction scores for a company.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are a few configurations that can be adjusted on this visual.
- In the Configuration section you can change the color of the cylinder or border of the visual. You can also modify the Max and Min values displayed on the tick bar on the side.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.