In this module you will learn how to use the HTML Viewer. The HTML Viewer allows you to display the results of HTML code within your Power BI reports.
Module 72 – HTML Viewer
- Power BI Custom Visual – HTML Viewer
- Dataset – Blog HTML.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 72 – HTML Viewer.pbix
- Allows you to display HTML in its original style and formatting.
- Minor formatting can be applied to the overall output.
This HTML Viewer shows the HTML from my blog rendered on a Power BI report.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are only a few configurations that can be adjusted on this visual.
- Under the Content Formatting section you can determine if you want to display the formatting from the HTML code and you could use Power BI to apply formatting the the results instead.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.