In this module you will learn how to use the Image Viewer Power BI Custom Visual. The Image Viewer visual helps in displaying images based on an image URL stored in your data.
Module 41 – Image Viewer
- Power BI Custom Visual – Image Viewer
- Dataset – Car Listings.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 41 – Image Viewer.pbix
- Simple method for displaying images based on an image URL.
- If you have multiple images you will need to use a slicer or some other type of filter to view each of them.
In this Image Viewer we are displaying a URL of a car image. This image can be changed easily with a slicer.
- Under the Format paintbrush you will find that there are no specific format settings that can be used for the Image Viewer.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 25+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.