In this module you will learn how to use the Acterys Matrix Light. Acterys Matrix Light is designed primarily for financial planning and budgeting but works similar to a traditional Excel PivotTable.
Module 112 – Acterys Matrix Light
- Power BI Custom Visual – Acterys Matrix Light
- Dataset – Sales by Product Hierarchy and Year.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 112 – Acterys Matrix Light.pbix
- Works similarly to a traditional Excel PivotTable.
- Able to display filtered values on top.
This Acterys Matrix Light shows the Revenue by subcategory and year.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are a few customizations that you can enable for this visual.
- Using the Show Total section you can determine if total values are displayed on columns or on rows..
- Changing the Grid UI section allows you to modify the formatting of the text within the matrix.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 40+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.