In this module you will learn how to use the TreeViz Custom Visual. The TreeViz is a breakdown tree that allows you to expand or collapse levels of hierarchical data.
Module 80 – TreeViz
- Power BI Custom Visual – TreeViz
- Dataset – Sales by Product Hierarchy.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 80 – TreeViz.pbix
- Displays a breakdown tree that can expand to show more levels.
- Can show a measure and a count in the form of Data Bars.
This Venn Diagram displays people surveyed about their favorite movie genres.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are a few configurations that can be adjusted on this visual.
- In the TreeViz settings section you can turn on or off the display of measures. You can also change the default behavior with how many attributes are show at each child level of the hierarchy.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.