In this module you will learn how to use the Data Image Power BI Custom Visual by CloudScope. The Data Image visual helps in displaying images based on an image URL stored in your data.
Module 78 – Data Image by CloudScope
- Power BI Custom Visual – Data Image by CloudScope
- Dataset – Fast Food Sales.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 78 – Data Image by CloudScope.pbix
- Displays and image based on an image URL.
- If you have multiple images use a slicer or other filter to view them.
This Data Image by CloudScope is displaying different fast food companies that can be changed with a slicer.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are a few configurations that can be adjusted on this visual.
- In the Image options section you can change the border color, size and shape around your image.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.