In this module you will learn how to use the Beyondsoft Calendar Custom Visual. The Beyondsoft Calendar displays a single metric across a month calendar.
Module 62 – Beyondsoft Calendar
- Power BI Custom Visual – Beyondsoft Calendar
- Dataset – Daily Sales Results.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 62 – Beyondsoft Calendar.pbix
- Visualize your data on a month calendar.
- To view different months you should add a slicer to your report.
- Displays a single measure but you can use a tooltip to show others.
This Beyondsoft Calendar displays sales that occurred in the month of July.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are several sections available to modify the appearance of this visual.
- Under the Calendar Format section you can adjust some of the text that is displayed on the calendar. For example, you can change the weekday format, month year format, and text formatting.
- Under the Data Colors section you can turn on how the colors are displayed on each day of the calendar.
- In the Data Labels section you can change the formatting of the metric shown on the calendar.
In addition to these properties you have a set of settings that appears on every visual to adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On Demand Training platform. Click here to learn more about this training platform that includes 30+ courses.
Catch up on all the Power BI Custom Visuals blog posts here.